Halloween Addition to Ten Knock Out: Class Math Game: Knockout
– Divide the class into 2 teams and each team lines up.
– An equation comes up and the first to answer it correctly wins.
– The winner stays in the game and the person who lost the game is knocked out.
– Occasionally there will be a special surprise where students will randomly be eliminated or will be able to invite a teammate back in the game.
– If someone shouts the answer out of turn he/she is eliminated.
Creative Clips found at:
Whimsy Clips found at:
And Rebecca B Designs found at: